TERMS OF SERVICE – TOS
Welcome to ResellBox Terms of Service, know before you buy our Resellbox Services.
Account Security, Eligibility and Registration This segment narrates the eligibility criteria we require from all of our users. When you register to use our Services, we need to make sure that you are able to legally contract with resellbox. Furthermore the section explains about individual responsibility for account security including all use of the Services through your User account, whether or not you are authorized.
- 1. Resellbox Services are intended solely for Users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration, use of or access to the Services, by anyone under eighteen (18) is unauthorized and is a violation of this Agreement.
- 2. If you use our Web Hosting Services on behalf of another party you agree that you are authorized to bind such other party to this Agreement and to act on such other party’s behalf with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services.
- 3. It is your responsibility to provide accurate, current, and complete information on the registration forms of resellbox, including an email address that is different from the domain you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, we will use the primary email address we have on file. It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your account, including any domain accounts is accurate, correct and complete at all times. We are not responsible for any lapse in the Services, including without limitation, any lapsed domain registrations due to outdated contact information being associated with the domain. If you need to verify or change your contact information, please contact our sales team via email or update your contact information through the our billing and support system. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. For Dedicated Server purchases or in certain other cases, you may be required to provide government issued identification and possibly a scan of the credit card used for verification purposes. Failure to provide the information requested may result in your order being denied.
- 4. You agree to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and other information related to the security of your account.
- 5. Company Content Except for User Content (as defined below), all content available through the Services, including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, software, audio and other files, and their selection and arrangement, and all software used to provide the Services (collectively, “Company Content”), are the proprietary property of the Company or the Company’s licensors. Company Content may not be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, sold or exploited for any purpose in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, other than as expressly permitted in this Agreement. You may not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from any Company Content. Any use of Company Content, other than as specifically authorized herein, is prohibited and will automatically terminate your rights to use the Services and any Company Content. All rights to use Company Content that are not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by the Company and the Company’s licensors.
- 6. User Content You may upload, store, publish, display, and distribute information, text, photos, videos and other content for your website on or through the Services (collectively, “User Content”). User Content includes any content posted by you or by users of any of your websites hosted through the Services (“User Websites”). You are solely responsible for any and all User Content and any transactions or other activities conducted on or through User Websites. By posting or distributing User Content on or through the Services, you represent and warrant to us that
Solely for purposes of providing the Services, you hereby grant to the Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to:
- (i) you have all the necessary rights to post or distribute such User Content, and
- (ii) your posting or distribution of such User Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
- (i) use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), publish and distribute User Content; and
- (ii) make archival or back-up copies of User Content and User Websites. Except for the rights expressly granted herein, the Company does not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the User Content, all of which shall remain solely with you.
- We exercise no control over, and accept no responsibility for, User Content or the content of any information passing through our computers, network hubs and points of presence or the internet. We do not monitor User Content. However, you acknowledge and agree that we may, but are not obligated to, immediately take any corrective action in our sole discretion, including without limitation removal of all or a portion of the User Content or User Websites, and suspend or terminate any and all Services without refund if you violate the terms of this Agreement. You hereby agree that the Company shall have no liability due to any corrective action that we may take.
Resellbox reserves the right to cancel the account at any time. Customer acknowledges that a minimum of 12 days cancellation notice prior to the following renewal term must be given in writing to Resellbox or the Customer will be responsible for full payment of the following term.
- Cancellation request must be submitted to the Administration department.
- Cancellation request must be submitted from the main email address on file with Resellbox.
- Cancellation request must contain the main IP address of the server you wish to cancel.
- Cancellation request must contain a valid reason.
UPON TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON, USER CONTENT, USER WEBSITES, AND OTHER DATA MAY BE DELETED.
Refunds Resellbox gives you full refund on first 30 day moneyback guarantee on all the Web Hosting services like Shared Hosting, Business Hosting and WordPress Hosting except VPS Hosting, Dedicated Servers and Cloud servers.
Payment made for Domain registration, Product Addons, Management Services DO NOT come under refund policy, domain name can be transferred to client after 60days of the subscription. Accounts Suspended/Canceled/Terminated by Resellbox DO NOT qualify for our “Anytime Money Back Guarantee”. This also includes accounts suspended for TOS violations, in which the customer decides not to fix the violation. Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us. The Anytime MoneyBack Gurantee applies on only first service ordered, does not apply on second or other multiple services ordered in future. Additional/Advance/Credit funds payment made by the client for future months do not include in refund policy. The client holds sole responsibility for making the advance payments towards the services. In case client chooses to cancel all the active services and still the funds remain in the client credit system. Client can only utilize the credit funds for the future service orders and Resellbox will not be liable to refund such amounts. Free Domains are available for the life of the Hosting Package. If a customer cancels at anytime Resellbox will require full payment for the cost of the domain of the first year to retain ownership of the domain. Any refund requests will automatically minus the cost of the free domain. A Description about Anytime Money Back Guarantee.
Auto-Renewal Terms Resellbox services are get renewed automatically on your renewal date to ensure uninterrupted service. Unless otherwise provided, you agree that until and unless you notify us of your desire to cancel the Services, you may be billed, but we are not obligated to bill you, on an automatically recurring basis to prevent any disruption to your Services, using your credit card or other billing information on file with us.
User’s Responsibilities You are required to comply with applicable law and have certain obligations with respect to their use of the Services. You are also required to cooperate with us and utilize hardware and software that is compatible with the Services. In addition, you are responsible for the security of your account and its content, as well as for maintaining a backup of your content and promptly removing any malware from your account.
Payment Information You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from Resellbox, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. You agree that until and unless you notify Resellbox of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a recurring basis. Billing of the activated service will be charged from the day of service provision. Resellbox reserves the right to change the monthly payment amount and any other charges at anytime. Resellbox generates invoice of the services 12days before due date. And Invoice payment reminder is sent 7days prior to the due date. Resellbox will be charging 12% late fees to any overdue invoices of the services after 1day of due date. Customer acknowledges to clear the total overdue invoice, along with the late fees charged. In case, you are not able to pay the due invoice, due to unavoidable circumstances like being out of station, Payment Gateway Account Limited, Credit Card Expired Etc., In such cases client needs to inform our billing department with prior notice on delay payment and requesting to remove late fees applied. Resellbox holds sole right to accept or deny the request.
Billing Information Prepayment.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date, and that all invoices are paid on time. You agree to pay for the Services in advance of the time period during which such Services are provided. Subject to applicable laws, rules, and regulations, at our sole discretion, payments may be applied to outstanding invoices in your billing account. Autorenewal.
Unless otherwise provided, you agree that until and unless you notify us of your desire to cancel the Services, you may be billed, but we are not obligated to bill you, on an automatically recurring basis to prevent any disruption to your Services, using your credit card or other billing information on file with us. Advance Account.
If you maintain a credit balance, we will deduct from the credit balance when you purchase products or services from us. If the credit balance is insufficient for processing the order the order may not be processed. Any negative balance in the Advance Account will become immediately payable. If you do not correct a negative balance in your account within 24 hours, we reserve the right to terminate the Services with immediate effect and without any notice.
- 1.Taxes. Listed fees for the Services do not include any applicable sales, use, revenue, excise or other taxes imposed by any taxing authority, unless otherwise provided. Any applicable taxes will be added to your invoice as a separate charge to be paid by you. All fees are non-refundable when paid unless otherwise stated.
- 2.Late Payment or Non-Payment. Any invoice that is outstanding may result in the suspension or termination of Services. Access to the account will not be restored until payment has been received. If you fail to pay the fees as specified herein, we may suspend or terminate your account and pursue the collection costs incurred by the Company, including without limitation, any arbitration and legal fees, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. We will not activate new orders or activate new packages for customers who have an outstanding balance on their account.
Dedicated servers are subject to being reclaimed and all content deleted if you fail to make a timely payment. You have fifteen (15) days from the expiry date to pay the outstanding amount due for a Dedicated server. After 15 days, the data on the Dedicated server will be permanently deleted and cannot be restored.
- 1.Domain registrations. No refunds will be given once a domain is registered.
- 2.Domain Renewals. You can manage domain renewals in your control panel. Domain renewal notices are provided as a courtesy reminder and we are not responsible for any failure to renew a domain or failure to notify about a domain renewal. No refunds will be given once a domain is renewed.
Fraud It is a violation of this Agreement for you to misuse or fraudulently use credit cards, charge cards, electronic funds transfers, electronic checks, or any other payment method. We may report any such misuse or fraudulent use, as determined in our sole discretion, to governmental and law enforcement authorities, credit reporting services, financial institutions and/or credit card companies.
Invoice Disputes. If you have any questions concerning a charge on your account, please reach out to our billing department for assistance.
Price Change The Company reserves the right to change prices, the monthly payment amount, or any other charges at any time. We will provide you with at least thirty (30) days’ notice before charging you with any price change. It is your sole responsibility to periodically review billing information provided by us through the user billing tool or through other methods of communication, including notices sent or posted by us.
1.Coupons Discounts and coupon codes are reserved for first-time accounts or first-time customers only and may not be used towards the purchase of a domain registration unless otherwise specified. If you have previously signed up using a particular domain, you may not sign up again for that domain using another coupon at a later date. Any account found in violation of these policies will be reviewed by our Sales department and the appropriate charges will be added to the account. Coupon abuse will not be tolerated and may result in the suspension or termination of your account. All coupons and discounts are only valid towards the initial purchase and do not affect the renewal or recurring price.
Resource Usage 1.CPU, Bandwidth and Disk Usage
Permitted CPU and Disk Usage.
All use of Hosting space provided by Resellerclub is subject to the terms of this Agreement and the Acceptable Use Policy. Shared Hosting space shall only be used for:
- (i) web files;
- (ii) active email; and
- (iii) content of User Websites.
However, Shared Hosting space may not be used for any activity not listed above, including but not limited to:
- (i) storage of media, emails, or other data as determined by the service providers; or
- (ii) offsite storage of electronic files, email or FTP hosts;
- (iii) gaming server; or
- (iv) to store over 100,000 files; or
- (v) run MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds; or
- (vi) use more than 50% of your website’s disk space for storing emails. Notwithstanding the above, your email storage cannot exceed 10 GB of disk space used by your Hosting order, even if it is within the aforesaid 50% of your website’s disk space. or
- (vii) use more than 5 GB or lesser based on the offering per database. We expressly reserve the right to review every Shared account for excessive usage of CPU, disk space and other resources which might affect the stability, performance and uptime of our servers, storage and network that may be caused by your violation of this Agreement or the Acceptable Use Policy or otherwise.
If you are in violation of the above, we may, in our sole discretion require you to upgrade your package, or move to a VPS or Dedicated server (depending on which package would meet your needs) or terminate access to the Services or remove or delete User Content for those accounts that are found to be in violation of this Agreement and other policies. Please note, Dedicated and VPS usage will be limited by the resources allocated to the specific plan that you purchase.
Bandwidth Usage. Bandwidth usage is unmetered on Shared and cloud Hosting services. Additionally, specific limits on the services have been mentioned on the product that you purchase, which include but are not limited to Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, WordPress Hosting, VPS, Dedicated and Email Hosting. If we encounter any website/package/order/customer consuming more than 25% of the system resources for more than 90 seconds which might affect the stability, performance, and uptime of our servers, storage and network, we may require to you upgrade your package, or move to a VPS or Dedicated server, or we may take action to restrict the bandwidth or other resources applicable for your website/package/order/account.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, our affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (each an “Indemnified Party” and, collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether legal or administrative), and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees) threatened, asserted, or filed by a third party against any of the Indemnified Parties arising out of or relating to
- (i) your use of the Services,
- (ii) any breach or violation by you of this Agreement; or
- (iii) any acts or omissions by you. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Maintenance Policy Resellbox offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee. This guarantee excludes scheduled maintenance periods as outlined in our Maintenance Policy. The Maintenance Policy is available at Server Maintenance Policy.
Backups and Data Loss Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. the Company does not maintain backups of Dedicated accounts or the Services purchased by you. You should not rely on the Company for backup. It is solely your responsibility to maintain backups. the Company is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for all files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on the Company’s servers.
Changes To The TOS Resellbox reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice. Questions? Please feel free to Contact Us for any clarifications regarding this agreement, preferably before signing up.